1. Book releasing programme conducted by the Department of Malayalam: Book titiled "Bhoomipadangal" Written by Dr.sr. Helen A P and translated by Dr Saumya Baby.
2. Conduted One Day seminar on 'Modern Malayalam Poetry' as the part of Malayalam Association Inaguration ( Sri. S Joseph- Famous Malayalam Poet)
3. Celeberated the Kerala Day on November 1st and arranged a talk on the subject " Malayala Bhashayude Pradhanyam" ( Dr. B Dhanalakshmi, Rtd. Prof. Maharaja's College, Ernakulam)
4.Conducted a Quize Competition
5. Conducted poetry, short story and essay writing Competition
6. Conducted Malayalam Dramma Competition
7. Arrange classes on poetry writing
8 Conducted "Malayala Manka" Competition
9. Conducted "Dasapushpa Pradarsanam"
10. Conducted "Recitation" Competition
1.Aborigines Representation in MalaYALAM Novel, N.M.S.M.Govt.College Kalpetta - National
2.Dalit Literature, Kerala Varma College - National
3.Aborigines Experiences and Narrations, S.N.G.S College Pattambi -National
4.Tribel Mythologies in kerala, - National
5. Adivasi Anubhvangalude Vythystha Mugkhangal, Madras University -National.
6.Aboriginal Aesthetics, University of Kerala -State level.